UAE Power of Attorney for Investors and Expatriates
COVID-19 has affected every aspect of normal life be it business, travel, leisure or education. However, with Dubai proving to be a safe haven even under these trying circumstances, it is no wonder that the real estate market is still growing at a tremendous pace as investors and expatriates continue to make smart investments. Just because you are abroad or are not able to travel to Dubai, does not mean you cannot continue to invest in real estate from a foreign country or manage your property or business affairs in Dubai.
Remote Power of Attorney to the Rescue
There is no denying the fact that expatriates make up the majority of the population in Dubai. And if for any reason you are stuck outside the country, you can still ensure your business/ property and personal interests continue to function smoothly in Dubai with a UAE Power of Attorney. You can continue to make real estate investments, or deal with your personal or corporate matters without even being physically present in the country. In an effort to reduce the spread of COVID-19, we are able to assist with drafting you a Power of Attorney whilst you are abroad and help you notarize it remotely from the comfort of your home.
What is a Power of Attorney (POA) document?
This official document allows you (the principal) to grant certain powers to someone you trust the right to act on your behalf with regards to your property, personal or business matters. The person you choose can be a trusted family member, advisor, lawyer or friend who you are sure will act in your best interest.
Why Would You Need a Remote POA?
The most common reasons are:
- If you are abroad and unable to travel to Dubai and wish to invest in property in the UAE.
- If you are unable to be physically present due to COVID-19 restrictions and need to appoint someone to act on your behalf to deal with your affairs in the UAE.
- If you wish to give a POA to a person you trust to buy/ sell property, set up a company or to deal with your business affairs.
Powers of Attorney for Property Conveyancing/Transfer of Title in Dubai
Our team of lawyers can prepare a POA for you to ensure the smooth process of transferring legal title of your property from you to another person or entity.
At TWS we can:
- Complete all documentation between the real estate broker, seller and buyer.
- Facilitate the negotiations, review and drafting of the Sale/Purchase Agreements and MOU’s.
- Complete all the paperwork with the mortgage providers and Banks and utility providers.
- Complete all the necessary documentation/ provide representation at the Dubai Land Department to the final issuance of the title deed.
To get the ball rolling, contact us to help you prepare/draft the POA document and to advise you on the options available. Our legal team will ensure the whole process is simple, quick and hassle free.
Please contact our office at email@example.com or call +971 4 448 4284.
- TWS Legal Consultants DMCC
- 3307 – 3308, 33rd Floor,
- Oaks Liwa Heights Tower – Cluster W, Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
- Dubai, UAE
- P.O Box 17317
- TWS Corporate Services Ltd
- Office 14, Level 13, Gate District Gate Building East Wing
- Dubai International Financial Centre
- Dubai, UAE