Dubai Property Investor Visa
The United Arab Emirates (UAE) is a federation of the Middle East and member of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) and OPEC.
Located on the Arabian Peninsula, it borders Oman to the southeast, the Persian Gulf to the north and Saudi Arabia to the west and south. Its territory is made up of seven Emirates: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras al-Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm al-Quwain. Each emirate has considerable political, judicial and economic autonomy.
In 2019, the UAE implemented a new system for long-term residence visas. The new system enables foreigners to live, work, and study in the UAE without the need of a national sponsor and with 100 per cent ownership of their business on the UAE’s mainland. These visas are issued for two, five or ten years and will be renewed automatically.
TWS Legal Consultants’ immigration lawyers, who are registered with the Dubai Legal Affairs Department, can advise and assist you throughout your UAE residency application. We are a fully digital law firm and can organize appointments via video conferencing if you are based abroad.
What are the key benefits of a Dubai Property Investor Visa?
Living in the UAE has many advantages, including:
- warm climate
- low taxes
- no direct personal taxes
- excellent investment opportunities
- high quality of life
- business-friendly policies
What are the eligibility requirements for a Dubai Property Investor Visa?
Ten Years Visa or Golden Visa – Requirements :
- A ready & not under construction property in the UAE with a minimum value of 2 million Dirhams
- If the property is mortgaged then an NOC from the bank is required and it must show the total paid-up amount and remaining amount; clearing at least 2 million dirhams
- If the property is mortgaged by the developer, a copy of the initial sale certificate would be required with a payment statement
- Husband and Wife can participate in one property
Benefits of a Golden Visa:
- Sponsorship of your Family for the same period for 10 years.
- Sponsorship of your children up to 30 years for boys and for unmarried daughters (no age limit);
- Sponsorship of your parents or parents-in-law for 10 years visa
- No limit on extended stay outside the UAE
- Dubai investor visa holders are permitted to reside and work in Dubai, UAE
- There is essentially no crime
Retirement Visa or Five Years Visa: -
- Ready Property with the Purchase Price of AED 1 million or more
- Age of applicant must be 55 years or more
- 5 years of UAE Residency offered
- Available for renewal after the renewal period (subjected to the set criteria)
Two Years Investor Visa: -
- A ready & not under-construction property in the UAE with a minimum value of AED 750,000
- If the property is mortgaged, then an NOC from the bank is required and it must show the total paid amount and remaining amount
- If the property is mortgaged by the developer, a copy of the initial sale certificate would be required
- If the property is completed and not under construction, a payment statement with a proof of payment for 50% of the entire property value or AED 375,000 is required
- Certificate of good conduct and behavior issued by Dubai Police addressed to the Dubai Land Department is a compulsory requirement for this category.
Get in touch today to book your complimentary Wills consultation by clicking here with one of our Wills & Estate Inheritance Lawyers. We are happy to help you.