Vanuatu is an island nation located in the romantic South Pacific. This beautiful island is located east of Australia, north-east of New Caledonia, west of Fiji and south of the Solomon Islands.
Its people are famed for their hospitality, and the government is creating vast business opportunities by establishing an environment that attracts ambitious investors through low taxation and a leading Citizenship by Investment program.
Vanuatu has been seeking to boost its economy through immigration investment for several years, even amending its constitution in 2012 to permit dual citizenship. In 2017, the Vanuatu Development Support Program (DSP) was created by the government to facilitate and attract overseas investors. It is the only program of its type in the South Pacific.
TWS Legal Consultants’ immigration lawyers, who are registered with the Dubai Legal Affairs Department, can advise and represent you on making a Vanuatu Citizenship by Investment application. We are a fully digital law firm and can organise appointments via video conferencing if you are based abroad.
What are the key benefits of the Vanuatu Citizenship by Investment programme?
Advantages of the Vanuatu Citizenship by Investment programme include:
- visa-free travel to 130 countries, including Russia and UK.
- passports are granted in as little as 60 days
- no income or capital gains tax
- no minimum stay requirements
- English is the primary language
How do I obtain Citizenship by Investment in Vanuatu?
To obtain Vanuatu citizenship through investment, you must donate to the Development Support Program in the following amounts:
- Single applicant: USD 130,000
- Applicant plus their spouse: USD 150,000
- Applicant, spouse and two children under 18: USD 180,000
- Each additional dependent: USD 15,000
As of April 2020, the following additional fees apply:
- Due Diligence fee: USD 2,000
- Passport fee: USD 150
- Application & Certification fee: USD 100
Our experienced team of immigration lawyers can assist you in completing the application form and collating and presenting the necessary documents.
For further details about the Vanuatu Citizenship by Investment programme, please contact us: