Straddling eastern Europe and western Asia with cultural connections to ancient Greek, Persian, Roman, Byzantine, and Ottoman empires, Turkey is steeped in culture and history. Its location at the crossroads of Europe and Asia makes it a country of significant geostrategic importance.
Turkey has a warm climate, stunning cuisine, and spectacular beaches, making it the perfect place for wealthy individuals to retire or spend part of their year.
Turkey’s Citizenship by Investment program features a straightforward application process without any obligation to declare the investor’s assets or income generated in other countries, and without their physical presence in Turkey being required. Whether it is purchasing property as an alternative residence, or as a substantial investment with high ROI potential, there is a wide range of modern apartments and luxury seafront villas available, all at highly competitive prices.
TWS Legal Consultants’ immigration lawyers, who are registered with the Dubai Legal Affairs Department, can advise and represent you on making a Turkey Citizenship by Investment application. We are a fully digital law firm and can organise appointments via video conferencing if you are based abroad.
What are the key benefits of the Turkey Citizenship by Investment Programme?
Advantages of Turkey’s Citizenship by Investment Programme include:
- Turkish passport holders can travel visa-free or enjoy visa on arrival access to 115 countries,
- easy access to USA E2 visa, or the European Union through the Ankara Agreement
- applicants do not need to declare wealth or existing assets upon application
- there is no obligation to reside in Turkey or to speak Turkish
- excellent medical facilities, and affordable private health insurance, or free medical treatment in public hospitals a rapidly emerging, stable, democratic, and secular nation, with a great lifestyle, culture, weather, and cuisine
- residency for spouses, children under 18 can be included.
- no interview or travel required during application process.
How do I obtain Turkish Citizenship by Investment?
There are three routes to obtaining your Citizenship by Investment in Turkey:
- Minimum Investment of USD 250,000 in a property (the investment must be held for three years)
- Deposit in cash of USD 500,000 in one of the Turkish banks for minimum period of three years
- The purchase of government bonds with value of USD 500,000, maintained for at least three years
Note that the Ministry of Treasury and Finance will confirm the investment of USD 500,000.
Our experienced team of immigration lawyers can assist you in completing the application form and collating and presenting the necessary documents.
For further details about the Turkish Citizenship by Investment programme, please contact us: