Grenada is a beautiful Caribbean state, comprising of the main Island, Granada, and several surrounding islands.
A picturesque landscape with splendid waterfronts and the aroma of local spices has made Grenada the ‘Spice Isle’, and high-net-worth investors are keen to settle and enjoy the slow-paced lifestyle. Its rainforests and mountain lakes, tropical climate, and excellent beaches are also a big draw for tourists.
The Citizenship by Investment program was launched in August 2013 under the Grenada Citizenship by Investment Act. The Grenada passport provides visa-free access to more than 140 jurisdictions around the world, including the European Union, the United Kingdom, Brazil, Russia, and China. Grenadian economic citizens are also eligible to apply for the United States’ E2 visa, as Grenada has an Investor Visa Treaty with the USA.
TWS Legal Consultants’ immigration lawyers, who are registered with the Dubai Legal Affairs Department, can advise and represent you on making a Grenada Citizenship by Investment application. We are a fully digital law firm and can organise appointments via video conferencing if you are based abroad.
What are the main advantages of the Grenada Citizenship by Investment programme?
Some advantages of gaining citizenship in beautiful Grenada include:
- English is the official language
- parents over the age of 55 years may be included in the program
- siblings of the main applicant or their spouse can be included in the program as long as they are unwed and without children
- you do not have to be physically resident on the Island
- no tax on worldwide income or inheritance
What are the investment options?
National Transformation Fund (NTF) Donation
To qualify for Citizenship of Grenada via a donation to the National Transformation Fund you must meet the following donation amounts:
- Single Applicant USD 150,000
- Family of four including main applicant with spouse and dependents USD 200,000
- Any additional dependents USD 25,000
The National Transformation Fund (NTF) option is non-refundable.
To qualify for Grenada citizenship through purchasing approved real estate you must invest a minimum value of USD 350,000 or USD 220,000 in a tourism accommodation centre.
What fees apply?
As of April 2020, the following fees apply to obtain Citizenship by Investment in Grenada:
- Family of four, including main applicant with spouse and dependents up to the age of 30 USD 50,000
- Any additional dependent USD 25,000
- Due diligence for all applicant aged 17 and above USD 5,000
- Application fee per applicant USD 1,500
- Processing fee per person aged 18 and over USD 1,500
- Processing fee per person below 18 USD 500
- Oath of allegiance fee per person aged 18 and over USD 20
- Passport application fee per applicant USD 250
- Permanent residence card per applicant USD 1,000
Are there any other eligibility criteria?
As well as making the approved investments, you must also show you:
- are of outstanding character
- have excellent health
- can support yourself and your dependents
- have no criminal record
Our experienced team of immigration lawyers can assist you in completing the application form and collating and presenting the necessary documents.
For further details about the Grenada Citizenship by Investment programme, please contact us: