Citizenship by Investment
A second passport affords high net worth people greater flexibility regarding the countries they can enter without a visa. It also provides a second home to you and your family.
Our immigration lawyers can assist you with obtaining Citizenship by Investment in the following countries:
- St. Kitts and Nevis
- St. Lucia
- Antigua & Barbuda
- Commonwealth of Dominica
TWS Legal Consultants’ immigration lawyers, who are registered with the Dubai Legal Affairs Department, can advise and represent you on making a Citizenship by Investment application. We are a fully digital law firm and can organise appointments via video conferencing if you are based abroad.
The advantages of a second passport are numerous and include:
- having access to a secure, politically stable nation should your home country suffer from civil or political unrest
- the freedom to do business in the host country
- the ability to travel overseas more easily
- tax planning opportunities
- access to more advanced medical care
- access to schools and universities in the host country
Obtaining Citizenship by Investment can cost as little as USD 100,000 depending on the country you choose to invest in. Our multi-lingual team will assist you with every aspect of the application, ensuring the process runs smoothly.
To talk to us about obtaining Citizenship by Investment, please contact us:
Get in touch today to book your complimentary Wills consultation by clicking here with one of our Wills & Estate Inheritance Lawyers. We are happy to help you.