FranchiseWe can advise on all aspects of franchising law working on behalf of franchisors and franchisees; as well as advising on regulatory matters.
We can advise you on all stages of the franchising process from initial advice, negotiating the lease for your premises or dealing with day-to-day business and employment issues through to selling your business and managing disputes arising with your franchisor.
Our commercial team lawyers can help with:
- Fixed fee reports on franchise agreements;
- Purchase an existing franchise business;
- Property and leases;
- Disputes with the franchisor;
- Company secretarial and other company services;
- Loans and personal guarantees;
- Collective advice to groups of franchisees;
- Sale of a franchised business.
TWS Legal Consultants can help franchisors at all stages of their franchising journey – from the initial stages of franchising their business, through day-to-day management of their network, and onwards to the sale of a network to a new owner. We have worked with franchisors, not only in the UAE but the UK and internationally.
Our team can help with:
- Franchising your business
- Managing your franchise network
- Brand protection
- Sale of a franchise network or seeking further investment
- Property services
- Disputes with franchisees
- Company secretarial and other corporate governance services
- Banking requirements and consumer credit issues
- Business restructuring