DIFC Company Formation and Prescribed Companies
The DUBAI INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL CENTRE is popularly known as the DIFC Free Zone. DIFC has its own independent regulation and common law legal system which make it the perfect base to take advantage of the region’s rapidly growing demand for business setups.
What are Prescribed Companies (“Pres Co”)?
Prescribed Companies, a type of special purpose vehicle (also known as a SPV) are unique entities in the DIFC that can be used to hold and structure assets. Companies and family businesses have taken advantage of these flexible and low-cost structures as they operate very well in conjunction with a DIFC Foundation to hold and protect assets.
Why Set-Up A Company in DIFC: -
- Wide range of Licensing Options
- Largest Financial and Fund Domicile in the Region
- Offers a regulated zone to develop and grow
- Framework supporting cross-border transactions
- Attractive location for a Fund looking for International Presence
- Great Exposure to MENASA and APAC Region
Benefits Of Setting Up a Company In DIFC: -
- 100 percent foreign ownership allowed in the Freezone
- Zero taxes on Income and Profits
- Freedom of Repatriation of Capital
- Dollar Denominated Environment
- Judicial Legal System based on English Common Law
- Access to DIFC Courts to process fast track cases
How can TWS help:
Our team at TWS can help set up your company in the DIFC Free zone. We can assist you in the incorporation process and offer post-licensing services to the business’s compliance and Anti Money Laundering functions going forward.