Sitting at the crossroads of Europe, Asia and Africa, Cyprus offers a stunning climate, beautiful landscape and a safe, stable social and political system.
As a member of the European Union, Cyprus provides high-net-worth individuals with the opportunity to gain an EU passport, opening up the door to a market of 500 million people.
With an investment of €2 million to €5 million into the Cyprus economy, you and your family can obtain an EU passport and all of the benefits associated with it. In addition to being permitted to live, study and work anywhere in the EU, you can travel to over 120 countries visa-free.
The Cyprus Citizenship by Investment route is the fastest, easiest path to entry into the EU, with the opportunity to acquire citizenship within six months.
TWS Legal Consultants’ immigration lawyers, who are registered with the Dubai Legal Affairs Department, can advise and represent you on making a Cyprus Citizenship by Investment application. We are a fully digital law firm and can organise appointments via video conferencing if you are based abroad.
Advantages of the Cyprus Citizenship by Investment programme
The advantages of investing in Cyprus to obtain citizenship include:
- the Cyprus citizen passport is a full EU passport
- you will have your passport within three months of application
- passports will be granted to the applicant, spouse, and all dependent children under 28 years old
- there is no requirement to live in Cyprus
- you are permitted dual citizenship
- there are a variety of investment choices available, including residential and commercial real estate, shares and bonds, bank deposits, and purchasing or starting a business.
What are the criteria for gaining Citizenship by Investment in Cyrus?
To be eligible to apply for the Cyprus Citizen by Investment Programme, you need to have:
- a valid passport
- no criminal convictions
- no frozen property in the boundary of the EU
There are two options to apply for Cyprus citizenship program:
- Minimum investment of € 2 million in residential properties - the investment must be maintained for three years or more.
- Minimum investment of € 2 million in commercial properties - the investment must be maintained for three or more years. You must also invest a minimum of € 500,000 in residential property,
- € 75,000 donation to the Research and Innovation Foundation (with some exceptions).
- € 75,000 donation to the Cyprus Land Development Corporation.
Our experienced team of immigration lawyers can assist you in completing the application form and collating and presenting the necessary documents.
For further details about the Cyprus Citizenship by Investment program, please contact us: